The Micro-tech humidifier is utilized to increase the amount of water vapor in the air. It forces moisture into your indoor air in the form of an invisible mist. Micro-tech Ultrasonic Humidifiers use ultrasonic high frequency oscillation of 1.7 MHz to break up water into tiny water. It has large ultrasonic sensor about 25 mm in diameter for makes extra mist, and has huge tank 4Liter which runs up to 16 hours of continuous use and easy remove the water tank from the unit. The ventilation system blows out the water particles into the dry air where they evaporate and create the required humidity level. The water particles appear as a steady stream of mist or fog as they travel up and out of the machine. The purpose of raising indoor humidity is to alleviate symptoms such as dry/ itchy skin, dry eyes, stuffy nose or dry sinuses. It also helps ease respiratory issues and cold like symptoms for infants, children and adults. The above mentioned symptoms are likely to occur around winter due to the drop in humidity of approximately ten percent from the average thirty to fifty percent. Proper care for the humidifier involves cleaning it on a regular basis. Due to the moisture build up, mold and mildew can begin to grow within the humidifier. Cleaning it with vinegar is the best way to kill any build up of bacteria and prevent mold growth. Clean it before you store it and clean it again when you take it out from storage.